Ugrás a tartalomra
TauriWoW Community
amb

Class balance???

amb    0

hi i see the server is 5.4.8 but with 5.1 content so im assuming the class balance is also 5.4.8 ??? or how does it work??? somebody pls answer :-}

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon
Aithne    8

Spells are implemented according to 5.4.8, although in arenas there are some minor (couple %) buffs/nerfs on certain specs. Everything else is unaffected.

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon
wowhuntard    0

does this mean that class changes are applied to like blink strikes being passive? or are all abilities balanced according to 5.4.8?

because some spells like kill command hit for less than their tooltip

KC for example hits for 34% less than it's tooltip and that's about the amount it got buffed in 5.4

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon
Aithne    8

All abilities are implemented according to 5.4.8 values, but tooltips aren't ever reliable in PvP because resilience and PvP Power.

No changes are applied except for percentage based specwide damage nerfs.

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon
wowhuntard    0

i'm talking about pve not pvp currently unaffected by resilience on a 0 armor dummy KC hits for lower than it's tooltip (also beast cleave is doing 25% of pet basic attack power compared to 5.4's 75%) is this something worth making a bug report on or will it be ratified by subsequent 5.2-5.4 patches because for 5.4 bm is undoubtedly the strongest spec while currently it's behind both mm and sv on the live servers

i can also provide some logs to back it up once i find a 5.4 version of the addon

Módosítva wowhuntard által
adding

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon
wowhuntard    0

they do give more or less of an index however and there are 0 armor training dummies (sure spells do way higher dps on them but for pure testing purposes they do fine)

also beast cleave seems do to far less % wise than what's intended

and there's also still the big question of everything is doing it's intended dps why is the meta different than the 5.4 retail meta?

but nothing is confirmed i'll have to use warcraftlogs first and foremost before saying anything for sure but for now that's what the IG log gives me

Módosítva wowhuntard által
edit

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon
Asgaard    46

and there's also still the big question of everything is doing it's intended dps why is the meta different than the 5.4 retail meta?

because there aren't enough stats on the current content gear also no legendary meta gems etc  + class bugs influence a lot of things (that's why SV is OP on single target lol)

its pointless to look at 5.4 guides/logs atm

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon
wowhuntard    0

Yeah but all of those are a flat increase to all classes equally

And i'm talking about percentage logs like beast cleave being 75% of bite aswell as KC dps etc

Anyhow RECORDING a new warcraftlog will show whether or not this true

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon

Hozz létre egy felhasználói fiókot és jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz

A hozzászóláshoz bejelentkezés szükséges.

Új fiók létrehozása

Regisztrálj új fiókot egyszerűen!

Új fiók létrehozása

Bejelentkezés

Van már fiókod? Jelentkezz be itt.

Jelentkezz be most