NA Players

MacLeod

Hello guys, how are you?

Listen, i would like to know more about the factions and its population. You see, i know Horde has more players overall, but does that also applies to players from US and Americas? Im asking thaat because i think it would be better to play with ppl aroun my own timezone.

So, could you help me understand a little bit more?

Thanks to all aswers

Well I live about 2 hours south of Chicago in the US. It seems like if I want to do raids players will start doing that around 10, 11am, or 12pm (Eastern Time) and seems to be most active around 1pm or so. Then it starts to decline around 2 or 3pm, probably because 3pm for me is around 9pm server time so people across the world are starting to go to bed. Just my guess. I seem to get into 5 man dungeons fairly easy at most times, not just the above times.

Battlegrounds seem to be bumping at pretty much all times and are pretty easy to get into. I mostly do that at night, which I think is early morning for server time. Not sure about arena since I don't really enjoy doing arena.

That is for me on Alliance, in the USA, eastern time (close to or same as Chicago time).

• 1 month later...

What are the chances that this group of devs will set up some kind of seasonal play for those of us coming from other servers and wanting to step in and progress through all the content, rather than coming in and only have the end game content available??

I am asking bc I have a player base of friends on a couple other realms who would migrate with me to play through this eason. I have to believve many others would as well.