MoP Quest issue

Dragon Sage

Im currently messing around on the PTR server for MoP and decided to do the legendary questline since the server gives me the means to bypass all the ques and such except for one issue.  The quest in chapter 2 of the quest chain that has you go to win 2 battlegrounds  (The Lion Roars) is, as far as i can tell, non by-passable.  The population is so dead that its impossible to get a que for it as well.  Im trying to find out if there is anyway to bypass that quest at all, any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Dragon Sage
  • Feels Bad Man 1

Cause the whole reason i got on this server was to do the legendary questline, and record all the quests and dialogue and upload it for anyone to see who never got to do it.  I had started it on the Evermoon Server, but then i come to find out i can bypass all the headaches of waiting to complete it on the PTR server, just the battlegrounds quest is the only hindrance ive come across.

You are aware that it's missing two lore scenarios, right? And that these videos already exist, including even the lore scenarios.

We don't really intend to provide support for trying to play the game on the PTR btw.