Sign in to follow this  
Crom86

Is it too late?

Hello Tauri peeps.

Let me pleface this by saying that I have played on Evermoon before so I am not exactly a newbie on the server. That being said, I leveled a couple of chars a very long time ago and, back then at least, I found it was really hard to do any endgame content and engage with the community.

Fast forward today, I decided I would like to give the game another spin but it's been quite a while since I played my old characters so I would like to start fresh. Now, I can imagine there is not gonna be too many people in lower brackets leveling so rdf will probably be somewhat quiet but what about endgame? Is it worth joining that far into the server's life? My understanding is that SoO has been in farm status for a couple of years or so. Maybe wait for a new MoP server from Tauri or possibly Legion, by this time?

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you have a recommendation for a good healing class in MoP (both pvp and pve) that would be swell! (I am kinda tired of the dps race, in the last few years and have switched to healing roles).

Thanks again!

If you decide to join you should expect an other year or more of SOO. Ppl are still raiding, minmaxing, alt gearing, and some smaller guilds progressing. For pve healing every class is viable but, I would advise against holy paladin, mistweaver monk, holy priest since they are significantly worse than others without gear. Resto sham and disc priests are sought after, the rest are good.

For pvp, bgs are popping and every healer can do well, no idea of arena.

You can find the community on discord, this forum is pretty dead.