Merge WoD with Tauri and remove the unused Wotlk servers

Yuji

I think this would make the servers a bit more organized even if they don't merge wod and Tauri atlest delete the unused wow servers because they are just kinda there with no players! With merging wod and tauri it would help the tauri servers would get a lot more players since evermoon has so much more players it would get even i think! Please share you opinions! :)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Picard Facepalm 1

• 1 month later...

image.png.69a01f0a1a291b7fedc0c4ffb1df6efa.pngWoWScrnShot_052921_141646.jpg

Hell nah, just make it PVE. I don't want that kind of "people" on Tauri or Evermoon. They must be quarantined on WoD.

• Dislike 1
  • LUL 5

Worst idea I've ever read on the forums. They shouldn't merge wod with any of the existing realms.  It's just pointless. Only feature thats needed on wod is just an instant lvlup npc.

1 órája, Gohealurself írta:

Hell nah, just make it PVE. I don't want that kind of "people" on Tauri or Evermoon. They must be quarantined on WoD.

That's only 1 player not the whole community.

• LUL 1

Full heirloom gear without max level evemoon character. He/she is genius.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phalanx said:

Full heirloom gear without max level evemoon character. He/she is genius.

IIRC long time ago mail between Tauri and WoD was working. And transferring from Tauri to Evermoon during New Year's Eve (free VIP) is only 200 credits, almost free.

Edited by Gohealurself
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Phalanx said:

This transfer is too complicated for the real tard :D

Mb someone helped him. The most degenerate player on Tauri is Synur (frost mage too btw), but he only annoys ppl on Timeless Isle, especially during WB-fights and he never whispers. But these 12 yo retards from WoD spend all day near Madam Goya only to jump on someone with no PVP gear and whisper "MIGRANTE TRASH DOG".

• Dislike 1

Not avaren, interesting . But if you don't like  the wod sub-culture don't play on  wod.

Spoiler

Not racism  only infantilism

Edited by Phalanx
  • LUL 1

24 minutes ago, Phalanx said:

Not avaren, interesting . But if you don't like  the wod sub-culture don't play on  wod.

Hide contents

Not racism  only infantilism

I don't. I only use BMAH to catch mounts.

• Dislike 2

2 órája, Gohealurself írta:

But these 12 yo retards from WoD spend all day near Madam Goya only to jump on someone with no PVP gear and whisper "MIGRANTE TRASH DOG".

Imagine complaining about getting killed on a pvp server lmao

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Ay-wod said:

Imagine complaining about getting killed on a pvp server lmao

That's exactly why I am proposing to make it PVE

PVP servers, especially high-rate ones, attract retarded children. Adults would never waste their time to annoy others. They can't prevent me from bidding either, because I have cracked talisman, it's just childish behavior.

WoWScrnShot_061321_155143.thumb.jpg.dfb068cf365b9b33fd85c3360055a89e.jpg

• Love 1
  • Dislike 2
  • LUL 1

22 órája, Gohealurself írta:

That's exactly why I am proposing to make it PVE

PVP servers, especially high-rate ones, attract retarded children. Adults would never waste their time to annoy others. They can't prevent me from bidding either, because I have cracked talisman, it's just childish behavior.

WoWScrnShot_061321_155143.thumb.jpg.dfb068cf365b9b33fd85c3360055a89e.jpg

Why are you playing the game in the first place if you cant accept that emoting and killing others is part of the game? You can always choose to ignore these people if they whisper you, but instead you are crying about it on forum and suggest to change the realm from pvp to pve. I think the childish retard here is you. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

no wonder blizz introduced warmode, all the whining on the official forums just because they got killed in a multiplayer game lol

• Dislike 1

Nem kell túllihegni, csak egy eldurvult licitháború(nem is játszik a wod-on csak a bmah miatt logol be oda). Épp eléggé fényesre van nyalva így is  külföldiek s*gge, nehogy már a többi realm is hozzájuk igazítsa a szabályait, hogy könnyebben elvehessék a valódi játékosaik elől ha megkívánnak valamit.

1 hour ago, Ay-wod said:

Why are you playing the game in the first place if you cant accept that emoting and killing others is part of the game? You can always choose to ignore these people if they whisper you, but instead you are crying about it on forum and suggest to change the realm from pvp to pve. I think the childish retard here is you. 

Because WPVP is pointless (0 rewards) and inherently unfair - these pussies only attack when they are 100% sure that they win. They ran away when geared chinese boys came, because they don't like getting killed themselves. It says everything about them.

I couldn't care less about playing on WoD, but acc-wide mounts force me to. For now I only need Ji-Kun, which has 3x lower drop rate than on retail https://bug.tauriwow.com/index.php?do=details&task_id=32410&order=lastedit&sort=desc so getting it from ToT is not an option.

• Dislike 3
  • LUL 1
  • Picard Facepalm 1

24 minutes ago, Phalanx said:

Nem kell túllihegni, csak egy eldurvult licitháború(nem is játszik a wod-on csak a bmah miatt logol be oda). Épp eléggé fényesre van nyalva így is  külföldiek s*gge, nehogy már a többi realm is hozzájuk igazítsa a szabályait, hogy könnyebben elvehessék a valódi játékosaik elől ha megkívánnak valamit.

They can't prevent me from bidding anyway. I login right before the spawn and use cracked talisman, so all they can do is /spit and seethe.

• Dislike 2

27 perce, Gohealurself írta:

Because WPVP is pointless (0 rewards) and inherently unfair - these pussies only attack when they are 100% sure that they win. They ran away when geared chinese boys came, because they don't like getting killed themselves. It says everything about them.

I couldn't care less about playing on WoD, but acc-wide mounts force me to. For now I only need Ji-Kun, which has 3x lower drop rate than on retail https://bug.tauriwow.com/index.php?do=details&task_id=32410&order=lastedit&sort=desc so getting it from ToT is not an option.

Its part of the game even if its pointless (to you). BTW the purpose of wod is not getting mounts from bm ah sorry :)

1 minute ago, Ay-wod said:

Its part of the game even if its pointless (to you). BTW the purpose of wod is not getting mounts from bm ah sorry :)

It is not part of the game on Evermoon and that's precisely what made so many players to transfer there from Tauri. Nobody likes WPVP.

Let's face it, there is no reason to play on WoD outside of free rep, free gold and BMAH. Even killing Ordos on WoD is nearly impossible - most of the time you have 50 ppl online and they all either sit in capitals or camp BMAH.

• Dislike 2
  • LUL 1

4 perce, Gohealurself írta:

It is not part of the game on Evermoon and that's precisely what made so many players to transfer there from Tauri. Nobody likes WPVP.

Let's face it, there is no reason to play on WoD outside of free rep, free gold and BMAH. Even killing Ordos on WoD is nearly impossible - most of the time you have 50 ppl online and they all either sit in capitals or camp BMAH.

Looks like you have 0 knowledge about Tauriwow. Its not part of the game on EVERMOON doesnt mean it wont be on other realms. Back when tauri had cataclysm/wotlk world pvp was actually frequent and people liked it. 

Its funny how PVE players always talk about PvPers like they are idiots but its actually the opposite lmao

Btw have you ever heard about fun?

Edited by Ay-wod
  • Like 1

Just now, Ay-wod said:

Looks like you have 0 knowledge about Tauriwow. Its not part of the game on EVERMOON doesnt mean it wont be on other realms. Back when tauri had cataclysm/wotlk world pvp was actually frequent and people liked it. 

Its funny how PVE players always talk about PvPers like they are idiots but its actually the opposite lmao

You can still attack capitals on Evermoon, which is literally the only fun part of WPVP. But you can't gank those who don't want to fight you and this is just.

Every single fan of WPVP runs away when chances are equal or against him. Why? I can't even fathom how pathetic you have to be to fight only when you outgear/outnumber your opponent. Only children who get bullied and beaten at school everyday can enjoy it.

• Dislike 2
  • Picard Facepalm 1

7 perce, Gohealurself írta:

You can still attack capitals on Evermoon, which is literally the only fun part of WPVP. But you can't gank those who don't want to fight you and this is just.

Every single fan of WPVP runs away when chances are equal or against him. Why? I can't even fathom how pathetic you have to be to fight only when you outgear/outnumber your opponent. Only children who get bullied and beaten at school everyday can enjoy it.

Tbh at this point you just sound mad xd

10 minutes ago, Ay-wod said:

Tbh at this point you just sound mad xd

Just read this:

image.thumb.png.6e6fab33264331045a4084cd10dabdad.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/97h9cw/scaling_in_bfa_world_pvp_is_completely_broken/

So much tears because they can't gank levelers anymore. That's all you need to know about so called "world PVPers". Anything remotely fair makes them cry and run away.

• Dislike 2
  • Picard Facepalm 1

3 perce, Gohealurself írta:

Just read this:

image.thumb.png.6e6fab33264331045a4084cd10dabdad.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/97h9cw/scaling_in_bfa_world_pvp_is_completely_broken/

So much tears because they can't gank levelers anymore. That's all you need to know about so called "world PVPers". Anything remotely fair makes them cry and run away.

This shit got fixed and it was a bug.
The post you linked was about killing low levels. (killing low level players is not equal to world pvp, its griefing but its still part of the game)

The reason you are crying is because you get ganked at black market. I have never seen posts about how unfair black market is for pve players.

Edited by Ay-wod

5 minutes ago, Ay-wod said:

This shit got fixed and it was a bug.
The post you linked was about killing low levels. (killing low level players is not equal to world pvp, its griefing but its still part of the game)

The reason you are crying is because you get ganked at black market. I have never seen posts about how unfair black market is for pve players.

Killing low ilvl is griefing too. You are still ignoring my question: why every single WPVP-"hero" only attacks when he 100% wins and runs away when he can lose?

It wasn't shit, it was a nice attempt to make WPVP fair. Too bad that PVP-"heroes" started to whine non-stop till Blizz nerfed it.

• Dislike 1

15 perce, Gohealurself írta:

Killing low ilvl is griefing too. You are still ignoring my question: why every single WPVP-"hero" only attacks when he 100% wins and runs away when he can lose?

It wasn't shit, it was a nice attempt to make WPVP fair. Too bad that PVP-"heroes" started to whine non-stop till Blizz nerfed it.

Im ignoring your question because its dumb, but if you want an answer: to make idiots like you mad, and looks like they did it good.
That attempt was shit, bfa scale was the worst and everyone can agree with that on wow forums.
How is killing low ilvl players griefing? Thats like saying someone is an asshole because he put more effort in his character than me. 

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1142396-Black-Market-AH-in-PvP-area-!

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Market_Auction_House  (even the wiki warns you lmao)
Be prepared for a contested zone, so you can expect a lot of ganking on PvP realms.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/uobbh/black_market_ah_to_be_pvp_zone_with_no_guards_on/
Looks like only you complain about this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 minutes ago, Ay-wod said:

Im ignoring your question because its dumb, but if you want an answer: to make idiots like you mad, and looks like they did it good.
That attempt was shit, bfa scale was the worst and everyone can agree with that on wow forums.
How is killing low ilvl players griefing? Thats like saying someone is an asshole because he put more effort in his character than me. 

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1142396-Black-Market-AH-in-PvP-area-!

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Market_Auction_House  (even the wiki warns you lmao)
Be prepared for a contested zone, so you can expect a lot of ganking on PvP realms.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/uobbh/black_market_ah_to_be_pvp_zone_with_no_guards_on/
Looks like only you complain about this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So much mental gymnastics to avoid admitting that you are a little coward, who finally found a place to feed his ego without consequences :D

• Dislike 2

Éppen, Gohealurself írta:

So much mental gymnastics to avoid admitting that you are a little coward, who finally found a place to feed his ego without consequences :D

Im just pointing out that you are just a little bitch who cant take getting killed in a game.

Also im a little coward because im not agreeing with you hahahaha. looks like the pictures above are accurate

Im just pointing out that you are just a little bitch who cant take getting killed in a game.

Also im a little coward because im not agreeing with you hahahaha. looks like the pictures above are accurate

No, because you and your likes run away from fair fight while harassing those who don't want to fight with you. It's really pathetic and unmanly.

• Dislike 2

1 perce, Gohealurself írta:

No, because you and your likes run away from fair fight while harassing those who don't want to fight with you. It's really pathetic and unmanly.

If you want fair fight go play arena not world pvp. Its that easy

If you want fair fight go play arena not world pvp. Its that easy

Yes, it is. On a NORMAL aka PVE server.

• Dislike 1

Éppen, Gohealurself írta:

Yes, it is. On a NORMAL aka PVE server.

Then dont play on pvp server. Stop making big deal of getting killed. cringe

Just now, Ay-wod said:

Then dont play on pvp server. Stop making big deal of getting killed. cringe

I only want to catch Ji-Kun which is almost impossible to get from ToT because the drop chance is 3 times lower than it should be https://bug.tauriwow.com/index.php?do=details&task_id=32410&order=lastedit&sort=desc then I will stop logging on WoD chars till Legion.

• Dislike 1
  • Picard Facepalm 1

Ez a hülye kommentről kommentre egyre gázabbnak tűnik. Megölték 2x azt ahelyett, hogy visszafutna vagy invelné a nemlétező haverjait hogy revansot vegyenek, idejön fórumra posztolni arról, hogy változtassanak meg egy szervert a kedvéért amin gyakorlatilag nem is játszik és nem is fog. Egyszerűen csak nevetséges.

Ha anno PVE szerveren kezdtem volna a wowot pve-zve valószínűleg 2 évet nem játszottam volna mielőtt megunom a francba. Az ilyen maradjon csak evermoonon a többi punci között ahelyett, hogy a saját akaratát próbálja ráerőszakolni a másikra. 1 perc figyelmet nem érdemel a pali.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

if you dont want to get killed in wpvp move to a pve realm, end of story, everything else is just whining...

• Like 2

Ekkor: 2021. 06. 14. ekkor: 16:52, Gohealurself írta:

So someone who runs away from a situation that is unwinable is being pathetic. Imo thats the smart thing to do. And no one is a "fan" of wpvp really, people just enjoy trolling each other. No one want to fight fair and square. The game is made that way the only solution is pve realms and warmode on late expansions. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Roll Safe 1