Burning Blade WOTLK info

Caviel

Website says this is a 7x rate server but its actually 5x. Also, I'm curious as if professions are also 5x or are they left 1x? If anyone has any info I'd gladly appreciate it. WoWScrnShot_032421_103324.thumb.jpg.a0dbed458fd260fbc3ef8edb89bb1b89.jpgWoWScrnShot_032421_103250.thumb.jpg.1b2e206593ab018c770af74b4558ca67.jpg

Edited by Caviel
pictures for proof

I'd suggest you go and play on crystalsong if you're looking for wotlk experience. Burning Blade is pretty much a leftover realm and is neglected.

Hell no. Oh hell no. Even with 7x rates, with only 1x gold rates it would take fucking forever to get the gold necessary for flying and mounts. And as far as community goes, I'm a single player who prefers solo. 7x isn't much better than 5x so I'll stick with burning blade. Faster. Might be 2x slower but with 5x drop rates and gold rates that will more than make up for it and provide good compensation. 

• Picard Facepalm 1

2 órája, Caviel írta:

with only 1x gold rates it would take fucking forever to get the gold necessary for flying and mounts

If you loot everything and dont waste money on unneccesary things, then you should have almost enough money for  the riding skills + mounts.

2 órája, Caviel írta:

I'm a single player who prefers solo

Then why do you play an MMORPG? There are a lot of single player RPGs. Or make your own wotlk server and set the rates yourself, there are lots of tutorials for it. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Why does it matter if I care to play wow solo? Believe it or not I have already found another wrath of the list king private server who have actually managed to make raids and dungeon soloable by scaling the npcs and mobs down to individual levels. Right at level 80 with decent enough armor you can solo Icecrown Citadel by yourself. This is what wow should of done. Not everyone wants to be forced to rely on groups of people just to experience endgame raids. I would love to have the ability to do it on my own singlehandedly. I don't play wow for the PVP or anything to do with group content. I play because I enjoy it. I like to explore, I like to experience all the content on my own and last I checked you don't need a group or guild to do that. Besides, you damn sure don't need a group of people to quest progressively from zone to zone yet blizzard feels the need to lock endgame content and fuck over people who prefer to fly solo. There is plenty of stuff to do solo in wow regardless of it being a massively  MULTIPLAYER online role playing game. Just end of expansion content isn't. 

Edited by Caviel
  • Confused Nick Young 1

It's like saying damn I wish Metro was an open world multiplayer game... Well it isn't. WoW was designed to be played in groups, if you don't, well you don't take full advantage of what the game has to offer. That being said I know solo players exist out there, but Tauri just isn't a server for them (clarification: you do whatever the hell you want, but it's not a solo server, and you can't just solo everything), so don't expect people to go out of their way to support your solo crap.
Besides, if you are only looking for soloing stuff, Crystalsong offers the exact same things as Burning Blade and more, having a community and the staff's attention. The only thing you miss out on is the 5x gold, and if you really base your choice on the gold multiplier, well idk what to tell you.

Edited by Roycewicz