How is this realm in general?

brokened

Hello, 

I came here by few videos on youtube saying this realm was friendly. I know there are the occasional trolls with any game but upon login, This level 4 hunter named "Analuz" tried to trade me 1g and I declined it. She then said "Jodete" (f.u.) in spanish and called me a Bruja. I understood what they said and was like wtfh XD...im so confused. Anyone had weird encounters? lmao. Was a very odd first impression of this realm. 

• Pusheen Blush 1

lol xd you will for sure meet many weird ppl on your journey :D find some nice guild and you will be fine. I play here for two years and can say that people are mostly friendly. Gl hf! 

• 4 months later...

I think it is natural, on large server comunity high level people give gold or other thing to low level people for helping them .

For example someone give me 4 14slot bag (at 10g each) completely free after a salute ^^

another example are high level buffer that spam buff at low level player for helping them !!

On 3/12/2021 at 7:10 AM, brokened said:

Anyone had weird encounters?

Similar encounters? Not really, but I got a story anyway.

I ganked from what I can assume a couple(?), in hellfire peninsula and they proceeded to insult me continuously for about 1 hour straight, or maybe in total, who knows, it went on for a long time. Honestly, it was fascinating. I've never seen such a backlash of this magnitude in my entire life anywhere (caused by ganking). I didn't even reply to them at all, not 1 word, but they kept raging on. Most people don't say anything, or just say something bad/passive aggressive once, but this one was like discovering an amazing eastern egg in a secret area that nobody knew about.

• Pusheen Blush 1