Ugrás a tartalomra
TauriWoW Community
whole lotta gang shit

<GUCCI GANG> International Guild on Horde [Tauri]

Welcome!

I made this guild for people who can't find a guild. I was one of them, so i just created one. There are some hungarian guilds with high expectations(I presonally know some because im hungarian). So i just made a guild for me and my friends. I just invited a bunch of people with SGI, then realized there was more english speaking than hungarian. So, i just "re-created" it to an International guild. The guild is just lvl7 now, but it will level up fast with this many people. In the guild there are currently 85 people which i would say 90% is active. I would say there is more english speaking than hungarian players. I dont want high expectations, if you want to join the guild and have fun maybe later do some RBG's/Raid's, etc. i'm cool with that. We could even make some events(Tmog/mount contest). In the guild everybody can invite, so if you just type in /who GUCCI GANG then whisper to somebody they will invite you or you can just whisper me(Steelsweet/Smokepurpp). 

There are some simple rules:

• Don't be an total asshole
  • Respect others
  • Speak english

Thank you for reading it! :)

PS.: Sorry if i messed up somewhere, my english is not perfect.

Módosítva whole lotta gang shit által

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon

You can ask me personally or just whisper somebody in the guild(/who GUCCI GANG) There are no Officers, so they cant accept the request you send in Guild Search. Sorry for not accepting working every day..

Módosítva whole lotta gang shit által

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon

Hozz létre egy felhasználói fiókot és jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz

A hozzászóláshoz bejelentkezés szükséges.

Új fiók létrehozása

Regisztrálj új fiókot egyszerűen!

Új fiók létrehozása

Bejelentkezés

Van már fiókod? Jelentkezz be itt.

Jelentkezz be most