Improving Website Shop

Lagspikez

Hello everyone, my name is Danny and I've been a Tauri member playing on Evermoon ever since my character got moved here after Atlantiss closed. I fell in love with the server and I truly mean it when I say it's the best one I've ever played and I thank the team behind this project for the amazing content they brought us. 

I'm writing this topic to inform the staff members about a certain concern regarding the Website and it's Shop. At the moment it's great, but it needs just a little more work to be perfect. To be properly understood, I'll give some details on this matter. Personally, I find it quite tricky to navigate through the server's website, and the place where I find it to be the most confusing is the Shop area. The second observation I'd like to make is the lack of items in the shop. I've seen this on quite alot of servers that host newer expansions and I find it to be a great feature that could bring nothing but profit to Tauri. I'm talking about adding more cosmetic items to the shop. I'll give an example: I've been searching for Furious Gladiator's Tabard(item id 45983) to complete my transmog, but I couldn't find it as the number of tabards that can be obtained from the shop is limited. In this case, I don't see any reason not to be added to the Shop, along with more items, since it's an obsolete item that has no other purpose than being a cosmetic item. This applies to other old expansion items that cannot be obtained in-game. I'm talking about mounts, tabards, TCG items, replica transmog items etc. 

I'm looking forward to see these suggestions implemented one day, I thank the Tauri staff again for the amazing job they did and all the work they put in this server and I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

You have to realise that people had to work hard to obtain gladiator tabard. You suggest it should be possible to buy it? Those who have it would riot... Replica transmogs are obtainable via darkmoon isle. 

No mate. Blizzlike server. If they made any more on shop,itll just ruin everything. For p2w sites and big shop other servers are the best option. Keep tauri clean :D