Crystalsong ruleset poll  

1337 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Milyen szabályrendszert használjon Crystalsong? || What ruleset should we use for Crystalsong?

• PvP
    • Normal (PvE)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/01/20 at 06:00 PM

They are being directed here from tauriwow.com. Also, they'll be playing on the realm and not us. 

Remélem nem csak raidelni lesznek rajta, ezen a kiegen volt a legjobb a pvp...föleg ha rendesen megy minden.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 perce, hehe ecksdee írta:

why even allow comments under this? @crawen

For the lulz honestly

Also keep it civilized, nobody wants to turn this into a Neanderthal pissing contest

14 perce, crawen írta:

They are being directed here from tauriwow.com. Also, they'll be playing on the realm and not us. 

Wotlk was their decision in the first place, and it has been admitted since then, that it was a flawed, incredibly time consuming idea that nobody in their right mind would do again (chris élete topic)

For once, you should have the balls and actually bear the consequences of a decision, and decide if it's gonna be pvp or not

kibaszott részeg vagyok, de 1x már valamirét vállaljátok a felelősséget és ne az idióták döntsenek akik 3 napig játszanak itt bazmeg

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

what a shame its going to be a pve by the looks of it. was really looking foward to playing :(

• LUL 1
  • Feels Bad Man 3

4 minutes ago, Yummy Cunny said:

Don't fret pvp bros, there is always a way out.
Don't give in

what a shame tho, was hyped since the announcement....

• Like 1
  • Confused Nick Young 1
  • Feels Bad Man 2
  • Feels 1

the thing i miss most from lk is maxlvl pvp in stv and wpvp in general
would be a shame if it was gone
launch would obviously be a shitshow though so idk
please add a "pve first then turn to pvp once vapid hits 80" option

• Like 9
  • LUL 1
  • Picard Facepalm 1
  • Feels Bad Man 1

This is all well and good but, is it normal or RP realm though?
Very important to me, i cannot play without being able to identify as Human holy priest who is on missionary mission to Gnomeregan, that is a deal breaker for me

Edited by Yummy Cunny
  • LUL 1
  • Hide the pain 1
  • Picard Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Magicka said:

Guys.. What if we get a PVP AND a PVE realm, with crossrealm BG, Arena and dungeon finder?

So if u want to level up, play, and exist in peace, just for casual fun, u can choose the PVE realm, or if u have been beaten in your life enought times at home, to have that agression and frustation to kill (and literally farm) leveling players and others in the world PVP, u can choose the PVP realm.. Everyone happy? :D:D:D:D 

So.. Why not both? Is it pussyble?

i feel truly sorry for everyone who thinks pvp = farming questing players.... i can't even. if you dont understand it dont insult so many people jesus

you sound like someone who got ganked once while levelling and then got ptsd from it

Edited by xenon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LUL 2
  • Tell Me More 1
  • Feels Bad Man 1

Just because if the PVE wins, PVP players will rage, or avoid the server, just like if PVP wins, PVE players will do the same.

Maybe replace /or restart with new database and system / Alaris, or Burning Blade in PVE mode, and let Crystalsong be PVP?

Ye im PVE player, and I see PVE is about to win this poll, but i dont want the server lose the PVP fan players with this. It would be better to have bigger player base, so Dungeon Finder might find sooner players, and BG-s, etc.

Edited by Magicka
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Magicka said:

Just because if the PVE wins, PVP players will rage, or avoid the server, just like if PVP wins, PVE players will do the same.

Maybe replace /or restart with new database and system / Alaris, or Burning Blade in PVE mode, and let Crystalsong be PVP?

Ye im PVE player, and I see PVE is about to win this pool, but i dont want the server lose the PVP fan players with this. It would be better to have bigger player base, so Dungeon Finder might find sooner players, and BG-s, etc.

Just let the poll end. I myself would love a PVE server but I've seen polls like this turn around really quick. The poll hasn't been out a whole day even.

I don't have a problem with world pvp, that's what the whole game is about, BUT...

I've played on a lot of PvP servers before, the problem with them were always "rude" lvl 80 players who's got nothing better to do then run around in dalaran sw/og with bis gear, so when eventually they get bored the first thing they do is go to low lvl zones where they can kill lowbie players. That's the only flaw of PvP servers, if this could be fixed like: leveling players could turn off pvp so they dont get killed for the 15th time in a row in STV while other lvl 80 players could still PvP with eachother, that would be awesome. I think this could be done somehow as it works in capitals (if you dont wanna pvp then you dont attack the enemy, if you want to you'll enable pvp for yourself/attack the other PvP on player/heal or buff a PvP on friendly target)
This way levellers would have a much better experience with the server and they wouldn't do the same scummy things like camping lowbies, killing quest npcs etc...

TLDR: Make the game entertaining for both PvP and PvE players, everyone's happy.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 2

I have funny feeling that most people who want wpvp are wearing rose tinted glasses a bit too much.
big world pvp events are a thing of the past, people did that out of boredom, player mindset shifted to calculate reward/time spent ratio even with retail events they don't really capture people's attention for very long.
With that in mind what are tangible benefits do you get with pvp realm's world pvp?
A small amount of honor, heroic kill achievement progress, a dose of dopamine rush?
In reality those can be done inside Battlegrounds and Wrath has a fantastic outdoor battleground called Wintergrasp.

• Like 3
  • Picard Facepalm 3
  • Feels Bad Man 1

Tauri has 3 old, dead wotlk server slots btw..

Why do we have to choose? Just revive one of them with the new and nice database, in PVE or PVP,  and everyone will be happy with crossrealm?

(I heard that they CANT delete them, because every month 1 player is logging in to them. I dont know if its true, but for 1 single player keep up 3 dead realms.. :S)

maxresdefault.jpg

• Feels 2

There is no point "deleting" those realms because the cost of keeping them is close to zero compared to the more populated realms.

the fuck.. why are people voting for pve? every single pve wow private server is dead  and tauri has always been pvp 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • LUL 1
  • Feels Bad Man 1

most of the world pvp is done by ganking lowbies or undergeared players, no1 that does world pvp picks a fight they dont have a huge advantage in, arent sure themselves that they will win, its just common sense. havent really played pve servers alot but i fear that it can be very annoying for farming stuff

• Like 2
  • Kappa 1

22 minutes ago, Munto said:

most of the world pvp is done by ganking lowbies or undergeared players, no1 that does world pvp picks a fight they dont have a huge advantage in, arent sure themselves that they will win, its just common sense. havent really played pve servers alot but i fear that it can be very annoying for farming stuff

speak for yourself. some of us like to fight others because its the part of the game keeping us entertained even if there is nothing to gain from it...

and fighting from a disadvantaged position is very rewarding if you pull it off

Edited by xenon
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • LUL 1
  • PogChamp 1

2 minutes ago, xenon said:

speak for yourself. some of us like to fight others because its the part of the game keeping us entertained even if there is nothing to gain from it...

and fighting from a disadvantaged position is very rewarding if you pull it off

Then you should not have any problems with flagging yourself for pvp if the server turns out as a PVE one.

• Like 6
  • LUL 1

Komolyan egyre jobb ötletek vannak itt, nem elég, hogy egy LK szerver ki lett sírva még TAVALY, de legyen inkább két szerver, hogy akkor már tényleg 200-200 player legyen mind a kettőn, mert ugye a nemzetközi community tisztában van vele, hogy létezik CR privát szerveren. Tbh nem teljesen mind1, hogy azt a sírást kell hallgatni, hogy pistikét megverte matyika stv-ben, vagy azt hogy matyika dühöng hogy nem verheti meg pistikét? Mindenről megkérdezitek a playereket, de ahhoz pussyk voltatok, hogy kirakjátok a szavazásnak azt, hogy LK vagy legion legyen előbb 

• Like 5

World pvp is always about attacking another player in the back. Because there are always (at least) 2 players in the pvp situation. One is doing his job, his duty, collecting something, or doing some quests, the other one sees him, and attack him in the back in the 99% of cases. Its not "fighting", since the attacker has always an advantage, most of the times in level, preparation but sometimes in gear, skill too  and the advantage, what the situation gives to him.

Its only killing, not fighting in the most of the cases.

Let those disable the pvp, who hate this, or that, when they are collecting something, or questing casually, and in the next moment these agressive players ganging and killing him, and then teabagging his head ..  and run back, just to resurrect in 50% hp, and what u said? "Fight" again and "enjoy" the situation, the running from graveyard to their corpses.

This players cant understand that not everyone is PVP god. (someone has better things to do a day, than practice the pvp, for example family, job, life, etc.)

U know what is the truth? PVP fan players LOVES to do this, and defending the PVP idea, because of course they enjoy it. They practice pvp all the time, they have a full pvp set,  talent, skills, potion, buffs, mechanic, addon, etc. doing everything to win a pvp battle, and then they meet "john" the casual player who just wanna chill for a moment, and do some quests, dungeons, raids or maybe when he is ready for that (if he ever want it) BG sometimes, but the pvp guy kill, farm, and teabagging him for at least 1 hour. He has no chance to strike back a full Wrathful Shadowmourna retri paladin with his level 38 priest of course. And he is getting farmed until quit the game, or calling 2-3 guild member to beat that noob, or leave the place with HS. These are his solutions, when the pvp guy is laughting at his hand and jumping in his corpse. Nice. And they dont understand why casual players want pve realm XD Of course casual pve players cant defend themself in world pvp. Because they dont want to do it. Its this simple. They dont care about it, they dont have any skills in it, and they dont have time to practice it.

Edited by Sebhejes
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LUL 1
  • Hide the pain 1
  • Tell Me More 1

If we were to create two realms, people would cry all day to merge them no matter what.

2 órája, Magicka írta:

So.. Why not both? Is it pussyble?

It is possible, but wouldn't make people happy either.

Kicsit aggasztó ez a helyzet!. Leavemelife már írta ha ez ekkora gondot okoz úgy, hogy a taurinak volt, és jelenleg is van működő wtlk szervere amin 0 ember játszik ha ez ekkora gond akkor mi lesz itt legion alatt.
1.: elsősorban szavazást kellett volna indítani hogy vajon a a maradék 1000-1500 player mit szeretne egy kifutott wtlk szervert vagy esetleg legiot
2.: most lenne lehetőségetek arra hogy némi magyar közösséget vissza tudjatok szerezni akik más legio szerveren vannak pl ott van Freakz kb 500 magyar van ott Uwow on megint van kb 300 és ott van retail legion sok sok embernek tetszett és mire itt lett volna legio addigra retailon Shadowlends de pl én is vissza jöttem volna taurira legiozni mert nekem személy szerint kedvenc volt.És most csak a magyarokról van szó.
3.: félek attól hogy az lesz mint volt pandával is és talán catába is érezhető volt (tudom egyik sem az emberek kedvence volt)de mire taurira bekerült az emberek orrvérzésig játszották más (igaz bugos) törtszerveren így már nem volt hangulat taurihoz ls a kieghez.
4.:csináljatok szavazást és a jelenllegi 3 wtlk szerveren indítsatok 1 szervert ami blizzlike és nézzétek meg ott mennyi ember lessz szerintem a napi 100 at nem éri majd el. de szavaztassátok meg a jelenlegi playerekkel ki mit akar jobban 2 kieggel visszább menni vagy inkább előre.
5.: Nagy PÉLDA de hátha tanulságos ott van a jól megérdemelt és várva várt nagy reményekhez fűzött classic szerveretek a napi max 5 playerrel......szánalmas hogy ezek után még a könyörgések visznek előre titeket mert van 5 ember aki wtlk-t akar.
6.: Még most gondolkodjatok ezen ameddig lehetséges mert most a piacon 1 olyan tört szervert nem tudok mondani ahol az ember valamennyit is vissza kapna abból amit retailon kapott.És ez mellettetek szól hogy ti vagytok az egyedüliek akik ezt egy ilyen színvonalon tudjátok hozni. És minden elismerésem ezért. De ne húzzátok el Legiót mert nem fogtok tudni akkora mennyiségű embert fogni 2-3 év múlva mint amennyit most tudnátok. És biztos vagyok abban és ne legyen igazam de a WTLK sem fog életben maradni így a mostani munkátok semmit nem fog érni :(

Indítsatok szavazást hogy mit akar a nép WTLK vagy Legio legalább tisztábban látnátok ti is hogy van e értelme egyáltalán foglalkozni vele.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2
  • LUL 1

Nagy tétben mernék fogadni, hogy mindkét hajó elment már, de amúgy pont ezt magyaráztam már nem egyszer, hogy nem a playerekkel kell megszavaztatni. Ha rajtuk múlna, minden expansionből lenne szerver minden ruleseten. Nem mindig a mob tyranny a legjobb megoldás.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 perce, Yummy Cunny írta:

La lingua straniera è dura per voi ragazzi

People are free to talk in Hungarian here.

• Like 1

Dont look at them. They are arguing about why Tauri made a well scripted 7x rate wotlk realm instead of a Legion realm. They dont care about what LK fans want. :D ye they are salty anyway, so u better not translate their messages.

There are topycs for them, but they feel good to come to this topyc what is about vote about the PVP-PVE question xD They think Tauri will just cancel and delete a database they worked a lot, because they are saying that xD there are 400-500 and more players, who REALLY want LK, and can't wait for this good realm. And there are them, they said 500-1000 players left Tauri only because there is no Legion XD Ye, sure. They know all of them want Legion, what else can be the reason they left the server xD

Like they ask you in a poll, that u like milk chocolate, or dark chocolate, what u want? And they come to delete chocolate from the universe its a bad idea, they want cookies XD

So dont look at them, just 1 more month, and we can play on our well scripted WOTLK realm again :D I cant wait!! (Like a hundred or a thousand others :D)

Edited by Marksman
  • Like 3
  • LUL 1
  • The fuck is this 1
  • PogChamp 1

Van Wtlk pvp szerver még sincs rajta egy ember sem. Tauri így is nagyon lassan halad (de jól) és ki akar visszafele menni mikor meg lenne a lehetőség előre is haladni.... és ismétlem van wtlk szerver 3 is van classic szerver is amit kisírtak az emberek még sincs ott senki... 1000 player aki wtlk-t akar.... xD egész taurin nincs annyi online ember milyen 1000 ről beszélgetünk kb 100 de legyen 200 ember miatt készül a wtlk szerver a többi 800 -1000 player meg majd elmegy máshova... 

• Dislike 2
  • Picard Facepalm 1
  • Tell Me More 1
  • Confused Nick Young 1

én már kiégtem legionbol, eredetin v 10 éve wotlk-ztam, és imádtam. talán a bc veri egyedül most eredetizek, de visszajönnél lk-ra

és attól még h 1 hónapot csúszik a legion az nem nagy szám, ha cserébelesz 1 fasza lk realm a többieknek akik szeretik még

jaj menjetek már ezzel a van lk realm nincs rajta ember dologgal, hát rá se néztetek, az az adatbázis egy bughalmaz, és a content is végigfutott már rajta..

oda adnék nektek egy legion realmet ahol mindenki full contentful karakterrel indít, és teljesen end content van rajta, és teljesen bugos. ugyan az szerintetek.

Nem fikázom lk-t, mert tényleg jó én is szerettem, de szerintem nem lk nak kellene a prioritás élén lennie hanem legionak.
Te lehet kiégtél, meg vannak így egy páran, de szerintem több ember várná legiot mint lk-t.
Tauri népessége az a népesség már akiknek vagy nincs annyi ideje wowozni vagy anyagilag nem teheti meg hogy retailon játszon ezért játszik taurin mert itt legalább a bekerült content az élvezhető és van játékélmény.
nem egy nem két tauris guildot látok Ragnaros hordába hírdetni és ez csak 1 realm 1 frakcióba... és ezek az emberek nem azért vannak ott mert a tauri bugos hanem azért mert nincs player létszám taurin és ha most wtlk szervert csinálgatunk akkor tartok tőle nem is lesz (ez csak az én véleményem,de kövezzetek meg ha nem jogos az aggodalmam).

• Picard Facepalm 1

3 perce, waton írta:

Nem fikázom lk-t, mert tényleg jó én is szerettem, de szerintem nem lk nak kellene a prioritás élén lennie hanem legionak.
Te lehet kiégtél, meg vannak így egy páran, de szerintem több ember várná legiot mint lk-t.
Tauri népessége az a népesség már akiknek vagy nincs annyi ideje wowozni vagy anyagilag nem teheti meg hogy retailon játszon ezért játszik taurin mert itt legalább a bekerült content az élvezhető és van játékélmény.
nem egy nem két tauris guildot látok Ragnaros hordába hírdetni és ez csak 1 realm 1 frakcióba... és ezek az emberek nem azért vannak ott mert a tauri bugos hanem azért mert nincs player létszám taurin és ha most wtlk szervert csinálgatunk akkor tartok tőle nem is lesz (ez csak az én véleményem,de kövezzetek meg ha nem jogos az aggodalmam).

Már annyira benne vannak a WotLK fejlesztésben meg annyira szét lett hirdetve a szerver hogy én nézném a deveket hülyéknek ha hirtelen abbahagyják a fejlesztését és Legionre mennek. Nyilván lehet mondani hogy kell a Legion meg hogy kezdjék már el, viszont ezt nem most kell hangoztatni, mert 99.9% hogy a WotLK-t be fogják fejezni, és azután kezdődik a Legion fejlesztés. Senki nem hagyná félbe a nehéz munkáját azért, hogy egy mégnehezebbet kezdjen el.

Én amúgy nem a WotLK miatt várom csak a szervert, hanem azért, mert PTE lesz (amivel szerintem nem csak én vagyok ezzel egyedül).

Btw nem támadni akartalak, csak ezt ki szerettem volna emelni.

Egyet értek most már legyen kész a szerver ahogy írták is nem az az egy hónapon múlik. De nem wtlk-val kellett volna foglalkozni :S szerintem. Hanem legio és ha úgy van 1-2 fejlesztőnek ideje akkor mehet az lk is. De remélem tévedek és Wtlk vissza hozza kívánt létszámot, vagy a maradék player létszám is megoszlik is taurin lesz 300-200 evermoon on  is 300-200 és a többi meg szana szét. és végképp nem tudsz guildot alapítani vagy elmenni raid finderre mert nem lesz rá elég ember

@MateLUL

na végre eljutottunk oda, hogy mégse kell törölni a wotlk realmet, egy fórumon ami a pvp pve kérdésről szól. xd

1 órája, waton írta:

Indítsatok szavazást hogy mit akar a nép WTLK vagy Legio legalább tisztábban látnátok ti is hogy van e értelme egyáltalán foglalkozni vele.

Ez a szavazósdi itt nem működik, bárkinek lehet bármennyi accountja. A nagy érdeklődésre való tekintettel lett itt nemzetközi realm,  elb*sztak egy évet egy bizonytalan wotlk realmre, mert valakik szavazata nagyobb súllyal esett latba, miközben  main realm kifulladóban és haladni kellene...

• Like 2
  • Feels Bad Man 1