Sign in to follow this  
Cashew

Playerbase changing since corona?

It feels like the playerbase is changing quite a lot since the whole corona thing started.

LFR is, especially in the afternoon/evening, almost unplayable. Boxes/Thok... yes it was always a "special" experience but now its insanly frustraiting.

The amount of deserters and people that dont even want to win in BG's increased massivly, tbh it starts to feel like retail.

Dunno just my random observation, maybee im just imagining things. ^^

Edit:

The amount of already running, losing BG's you join right now is insane. Im on a 8 games streak right now. You really feel forced to disable .bf faction just so you do not join all losing games of both sides.

Edited by Cashew
  • Like 1

I feel the same. More than half of the battlegrounds I join is already started and the team is losing.:(

imagine censoring ur own name but linking the scoreboard when u can see the matches on armory Mr. Szarszerver-wod 

• LUL 3
  • Roll Safe 1

Akit érdekelt már tudhatta meg tudja is :D Akinek meg ennyit megér hát hajrá

On 5/16/2020 at 6:33 AM, Sontii said:

I feel the same. More than half of the battlegrounds I join is already started and the team is losing.:(

The ammount of people in full questing greens is crazy high right now. Politely pointing out that doing BG's is the most inefficient way to get honor often starts a flammewar.