Arc4949

Warlords of Draenor skipping Cosmetics

So with Tauri wow moving onto legion and skipping over WoD content I was wondering how would one get achievements and such for content in the WoD expansion. One major question I have is I enjoy transmogging a lot. I got elite for Season 1 WoD for that elite gear and weapon illusions. I also went and did the challenge dungeons for WoD to unlock the challenge weapons. Since the skipping of WoD has been confirmed by Tauri in their forum post for the future I was wondering how would you get these items? Would there be no requirement from getting them from the vendor such as earning 2400 rating during X season making it buyable by anyone or the challenge weapons not needing you to complete all WoD dungeons earning gold and just be for sale at the vendor as if you completed such feat or are they going to be for sale on some sort of donation shop etc etc. Also I am fairly new to Tauri WoW. I haven't been here since the beginning so another question of mine is once they release legion servers will I be able to move my character from [HU] WoD or [EU] Evermoon to the new legion server. Thank you if you can answer this or provide any clarity and may you have a good day.

As far as I know there will be know chance to get the wod exclusive items. Tauri wow, wod and evermoon will automatically progress with characters to the new content (legion). But I should say don't worry about these things, because it can take years to progress to legion.