New mop realm please

Radogast

Can you consider creating fresh mop realm soon? This corona situation made some new private servers like apollo 2 full 24/7. I know many people would love to play on mop realm but from start not just jumping into soo. It's a long time before you release new legion realm and new mop realm would be nice for a year of waiting.

• Feels 1

As far as I know, a fresh realm won't be released before legion launch. But for unknown reasons they plan to do it after legion.

16 hours ago, Radogast said:

Can you consider creating fresh mop realm soon? This corona situation made some new private servers like apollo 2 full 24/7. I know many people would love to play on mop realm but from start not just jumping into soo. It's a long time before you release new legion realm and new mop realm would be nice for a year of waiting.

My guild and I (currently on apollo 2) are only waiting for a good fresh international mop server to join. We are more than 50 active members and I think even other guilds would join, not only from apollo.

Why should the devs waste their time with managing a new mop server that will probably dead on arrival, while they already develop legion and wotlk? You are delusional if u think a new server would have pop higher than 100 ppl anyway.

42 minutes ago, Hekxy said:

Why should the devs waste their time with managing a new mop server that will probably dead on arrival, while they already develop legion and wotlk? You are delusional if u think a new server would have pop higher than 100 ppl anyway.

I disagree, from what i've seen on world chats and on r/wowservers there is a lot of interest, plus the quarantine increased the private servers population a lot. I think a new pandaria realm on tauri would be populated like apollo 2 is, simply because they would be the only option to play a good cataclysm and pandaria server.

37 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Well that applies to wotlk too, they're still working on it nonetheless

Yeah, there are good wotlk servers out.

6 hours ago, Hekxy said:

Just observe private server scene in last month. Apollo 2 is full of people and same on new wotkl realms. Tomorrow new warmane wotkl realm will start and I'm sure there will be a shit ton of new players there. Everyone know's that Tauri has best scripted mop server. Most of the work is done anyways, they have fully scripted server they just need to release new realm.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • LUL 1

Tbh noone forces you to jump to soo. If you desire some older raids then progress first through them... You said you have 50+ ppl so it shouldnt be problem for you guys :) join us! 

On 4/15/2020 at 8:20 PM, Madvision said:

Tbh noone forces you to jump to soo. If you desire some older raids then progress first through them... You said you have 50+ ppl so it shouldnt be problem for you guys :) join us! 

Not really the same thing

Ekkor: 2020. 04. 14. ekkor: 19:56, Radogast írta:

Just observe private server scene in last month. Apollo 2 is full of people and same on new wotkl realms. Tomorrow new warmane wotkl realm will start and I'm sure there will be a shit ton of new players there. Everyone know's that Tauri has best scripted mop server. Most of the work is done anyways, they have fully scripted server they just need to release new realm.

Yea i observed this many times... Tauri had the best Mop, best Cataclysm realm, yet we never saw an insane flow of new players. Mop opening was even hyped up with evermoon, trustworthy english youtubers made videos about it with a lot of views, it was "advertised" on reddit, yet only a few thousand daily active people come(with a few hundred server pop), and the population slowly raised to the current level over years. More than 60% of the population is still the Hungarian players, who playing in this server since the BC or Wotlk times.

I highly doubt that many people being held back from tauri because the progression. All these billions of players who playing on apollo or any other server had the choice to play on tauri mop when it was opened, yet they choose not to. People all the time chose to play on p2w servers, badly scripted servers rather than just play on tauri. Just because you see other servers being popular, you cant just take that popularity granted here just because tauri is higher quality than those servers.

prolly comes with being a mostly hungarian server and content release being rather slow

• Like 1