Sign in to follow this  
Dritzy

A few questions regarding server and legion

Hello, I had a few questions about the server if anyone might know the answers.

First, when the server transitions to Legion (and I'm aware that's not until next year, sometime) will we keep our characters and progress such as mounts and achievements?

Second, regarding the Pandaren Phoenix mounts that you get from challenge mode; in retail, if you earned at least one egg for completion, after the pre patch for Warlords, you would be mailed any remaining eggs that you hadn't chosen. So you would in the end be able to get all four phoenixes so long as you earned at least one. Does anyone have any info if that will be the case going into Legion?

And lastly; is the world pvp going to change to where players are unable to interact with flagged players unless they are flagged themselves? Back in Legion if you weren't flagged for pvp you couldn't buff a flagged player of your faction or attack a player of the opposite faction unless you flagged yourself first. And I'm not talking about the BFA war mode system. What I'm describing came before either in Warlords or in Legion, I don't remember which.

Thank you so much for any replies, I'm still a bit a newbie here. I'm enjoying the quality of this MoP server and am super hyped for Legion.

And regarding my third question about pvp I was meaning when things change to legion. Will the pvp system be like that in Legion?

Legion release estimated date 2021 Q2 (closed-alpha test for some invited players will be around 2020 september).

Edited by GeryFlash

10 órája, GeryFlash írta:

Legion release estimated date 2021 Q2 (closed-alpha test for some invited players will be around 2020 september).

Nope, this is rumors or bs.

Ekkor: 2020. 01. 20. ekkor: 5:50, Aithne írta:

Nope, this is rumors or bs.

The close beta date is from Chris and added his usually underesimation/optimism.My estimation is calculated from the wotlk promised date and the current target. But of course you can say everytime this ,,we dont know when it wil come" bs, but this not an information for the players. Better to give them a rough estimation.

Edited by GeryFlash

I think we will know about in fair time. Tauri probably works on the WoTLK server right now. When they finish with wotlk, they will probably continue work with Legion.

You can expect  a WoTLK realm announcement soon I think,

After that may come a PTR legion test.

After that may come the Legion prepatch with lvl90 max lvl, but with legion spell system.

There might even be a step where we can lvl up to lvl100 on Wod  territories.

After these may come the true Legion content with lvl110 cap, and probably 3-5 man inastances.

After these we may get the first raid content.

The timing of these steps is highly uncertain. most major changes are communicated  usually 1 month before they come to the live server.

4 órája, Csolaszol írta:

I think we will know about in fair time. 

VS:

The timing of these steps is highly uncertain. most major changes are communicated  usually 1 month before they come to the live server.

,,Yeah dear players, you will get to know about the exact target release date in fair time --> 1 month before. "

Do you feel that this is not an answer? I know my guess is kind of long shot but saying to the players you wont see Legion before 2021 Q2 is highly probably (90%+). And this is a kind of a fair information, saying ,,there is no way to forecast the release date" is not.

Wotlk release: He said at jan 10: ,,When we get done witl wotlk we will start to develop Legion. 1,5-2 month I guess."

And he also said at nov 11: ,,I feel the wotlk development going very well. In few weeks the development will step in PRE-RELEASE stage. --> hinting that wotlk will be in beta version in december. If it would happen the relase date would be nowadays. 

So this is a prime example how to calculate with their estimation. So wotlk may come around end of march / april.

• Like 1