Sign in to follow this  
KhaylaLin

Change language and sound?

I don't know if its possible but I would really like to have a different language for the texts of the npcs and a different language for the sounds and voices

maybe like Text language : English 

Voice language: Spanish

Or with other form, is it possible???

I'm afraid it isn't, without extensive client modification :( Your only options are to pick full spanish or full english. The option for different audio and text languages came in a later expansion (WoD iirc).

On 9/22/2019 at 10:28 PM, Aithne said:

I'm afraid it isn't, without extensive client modification :( Your only options are to pick full spanish or full english. The option for different audio and text languages came in a later expansion (WoD iirc).

This is not true. Other languages as italian, german, french have been available since classic.

I'd really like to see other translations, as it is much easier for those people to play the game.

1 perce, Paddes írta:

Other languages as italian, german, french have been available since classic.

Yes, I am aware. This person, however, only seemed interested in those two languages, and specifically, setting the audio and text languages to be different, so I did not think it was relevant to the discussion that we also support the Korean locale.

koKR, frFR, deDE, zhCN, zhTW, ruRU, ptBR, itIT, esES, esMX

All of these, in fact.