Sign in to follow this  
Sashamolod

Draenor

Hello I am new here and I wonder is this private server going to be upgrading in time to battle for azeroth and the expansion that going to be released in the futures to come is it also possible to play vanilla and then play every expansion separately with the same character or do I need to play every extension with new characters also is the battle pet system working on the private server excuse me for all the questions is legion not the the sixth expansion and dreanor is the fifth one does this mean that the skip dreanor or??? 

Edited by Geohound

I bet BfA awaits us in the future. There is vanilla server, but from what i saw, its pretty much dead after classic release. Anyways.. You wont lose your current mop character, you will continue on Legion with everyone. And yes you are right, WoD is going to be skipped... Its the worst rated xpac and legion is one of best rated. So i think skipping is a good idea how to not kill the server. And yes, battle pets are working. 

Is the fifth expansion added also or the complete expansion skipped I know that the fifth expansion is not good its a part of the expansion some people would like to play it I like to play every expansions I hope the added it and then legion to it or first legion then fifth expansion after that so nobody know its been added or how it's going to be