Sign in to follow this  
HeavyMental

Legion

Hello Guys,

First I would like to say that I'm new here and so far I love how professional and well done this server is.

While I was searching in the forum I came to the understanding that the next planned expansion is going to be Legion and I'm very exited and cannot wait for it.

Having the above in mind is there an expected release date for Legion, will there be a PTR, what level of content can we expect or in short is/will there be a public roadmap?

Kind Regards,
HeavyMental

First SoO will be released, and after that comes the Legion PTR, but as far as I know there is no planned date for it. 

But maybe our Community Manager @Beast can give you more info.

• LUL 5

After legion comes out, and becomes successfully implemented and popular, will they do away with M.O.P? I surely hope not. As it stands, I believe that Tauri here has the best scripted mist of pandaria private server out there, or that is according to Reddit. Even so, most of the top 100 and wow private server listings place Tauri in the top 10 and a few in the top 5. I honestly can barely play legion.  My computer is an obsolete Dell Optiplex 960, and at best I can run legion with the lowest settings and barely manage 15-20 FPS.  But if Legion really is at least 2 years away, I'm sure I can save up for a better laptop or PC by then.