Pancake01

Queast bug, Wotlk quest: The plains of Nasam

Hello guys, first of all, I want to commend everyone involved on such an amazing server, great job guys.

Unfortunately I've kind of hit a bit of a snag, one of the first few quest hubs near Warsong Hold, after getting the magic carpet ride, jsut after landing I was told to speak to the goblin, he naturally says to get parts and pieces to fix the tanks to use on the fields, I noticed he had three quests though, one saying "Tanks alot" unfortunately, I picked this one up first, this quest being the quest after you should have collected all the pieces to fix the tanks, as a result, its registered that I've done the prior quests when I haven't and is asking me to rush the fields with a tank, further more, where the tanks should be there is only empty air, although when I go into the mist the tanks appear. I'm guessing I've bugged it so I may just have to continue on wards and forget that particular quest line, I only bring it to your attention as I thought you'd like to know that this bug exists and is pretty easy to fluff up.

Anyways, thank you for your time and hope this helps.

WoWScrnShot_030519_140346.jpg

WoWScrnShot_030519_140356.jpg

WoWScrnShot_030519_140407.jpg

• Feels Bad Man 1

Well, this isn't the bugtracker, but according to comments on the proper bugreport about this quest, it's entirely doable thanks to the tanks NEAR the actual battle location.