Ugrás a tartalomra
TauriWoW Community
Reitcher

Valliance Keep Lag

Reitcher    0

Every time I enter the zone of Valiance Keep I get this insane amount of lag there. On all of my characters. Also, many of my guildmates say the same thing everytime they go there as well. It seems to be isolated to NA players mostly as every one I asked about it says they are from NA. What is happening to cause this intense lag in a particular part of Borean Tundra as the rest of the zone seems fine.

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon
Overdozer    0
3 hours ago, Reitcher said:

Every time I enter the zone of Valiance Keep I get this insane amount of lag there. On all of my characters. Also, many of my guildmates say the same thing everytime they go there as well. It seems to be isolated to NA players mostly as every one I asked about it says they are from NA. What is happening to cause this intense lag in a particular part of Borean Tundra as the rest of the zone seems fine.

That seems weird. I never seem to get any lag at Valiance Keep with any of my characters (Horde and Alliance). I asked around people in my guild and they also don't seem to get any lag at that location. Maybe it's a bug in the server from many mobs spawned in 1 place but still i doubt that it will cause you such a drastic drop in FPS. You should check your video card drivers and update them with the latest ones. That salves most of the common FPS problems. Try that and if the problem is still active, write here again :)

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon
Reitcher    0

Yeah its not FPS its somehow a latency issue I've see it 8K+ myself and others reported it higher than that for them.

People say its a memory leak. I'll be damned if I know what that even is but is that possibly what it is that's causing the issue?

Bejegyzés megosztása

Hivatkozás a bejegyzésre
Megosztás más oldalakon

Hozz létre egy felhasználói fiókot és jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz

A hozzászóláshoz bejelentkezés szükséges.

Új fiók létrehozása

Regisztrálj új fiókot egyszerűen!

Új fiók létrehozása

Bejelentkezés

Van már fiókod? Jelentkezz be itt.

Jelentkezz be most